Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Grooming

AN AzBCR MEMBER ASKS:

How do you keep that low to the ground girl so well groomed. She is just precious.

LINDA'S RESPONSE:

Are you kidding, she loves the brush and comes a running when you have it in hand. We just clip with clippers her head and ears and crop her mane every couple months as the Mr. in our house likes her clean shaved on her face, jaws and ears..........the rest we just leave long on her body. Although her Granny (paintedpromise) likes them woolly faced, but I think she's gettin used to seeing Ms. Madeline clean faced all the time.

She's just well loved, and loves the attention she gets.

I GUESS IT JUST LOOKS FUNNY TO ME TO HAVE A FUZZY BODY AND A SHAVED FACE! I MUST ADMIT I DO LIKE THEM FUZZY {GRIN} BUT I ALSO LIKE TO SEE THEIR FACES - AND BODIES! - WHEN THEY SHED OUT IN SUMMER. IT JUST DOESN'T LAST LONG TILL THEY START GETTING FUZZY AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment