Sunday, September 27, 2009

Little Elden

MY OWN AzBCR POST:

I didn't get any pictures (too much other excitement I guess as a friend of mine and her horse kinda fell off the mountain!) but I got to visit with my grand-donkey this weekend at Little Elden... she looks JUST LIKE her daddy!! And what a funny girl... I went to the side of the pen farthest from her trailer because that's the direction I came from... petted her and talked to her and snuck her a cookie (or two or three) then walked arounnd the pen to head around the trailer to say hi to Dave and Linda... Madeline followed me with her ears back and braying as if to say "HEY I wasn't done with you yet!" But I had to go visit her brand new puppy Amber, what another cutie... and of course say hi to the 2-legged members of the family (although they aren't as cute) LOL.

This morning coming back from our little ride we passed Madeline and I was looking at her and talking to her and got a hi-line right across the face - rope burn under my nose and lost my hat!

After posting that, another AzBCR member (Cathy) posted a couple pictures she took :) so we do have pictures from the Little Elden trip!

Cathys photo caption: What? Nothing to eat? What the heck!?

No comments:

Post a Comment