Monday, September 21, 2009

Run Madeline Run!

AN E-MAIL FROM LINDA:

Susan, Everyone can use a good laugh from time to time, I'm laughing my backside off. Are you sure her name is not Stripes!!! Like the zebra in the movie that thinks it's a race horse? What a silly little donkey, she was so excited to see me she went a playing and running across the yard.......as I continued to walk up the drive from the truck I'd yell, "Look at you pretty girl, look at you go" the more I'd say Look at you go the faster she'd run figure eights around the pasture just as fast as she could go........ears all laid back and running like the dickens then halts right in front of me at the fence for ear pets then off she'd go a running in figure eights again as I'd say, look at you go. She knows exactly what you are saying and knows you like what she is doing, so she entertains you to the "T"........like I said.... she's a silly little donkey who thinks her name is Stripes. I surely love this little donkey as she puts a smile on your face even after a bad day !! So, stop laughing at my little zebra.

Linda Modahl

No comments:

Post a Comment