Thursday, May 6, 2010

Great News!!!

LAST NIGHT'S MESSAGE FROM LINDA AFTER SEEING THIS BLOG:

It turned out good, and as I cruised through it, I once again laughed at my little girl and all her antics. Your web-site looks really good. You know we'll keep pictures coming your way!!

Linda

I HAD TO WRITE BACK AND TELL HER IT WAS THE SAME FOR ME IN CREATING IT, BROUGHT BACK SUCH WONDERFUL MEMORIES... AND NOW FOR THE GOOD NEWS, IN THE SECOND MESSAGE (I HAD COMMENTED TO HER THAT I HOPED SHE WASN'T UPSET THAT I COPIED ALL HER PICS AND STORIES):

I absolutely did not mind at all...... You are part of the reason I put that on there (AzBCR), so you and everyone could see how she is doing and watch her develop as she goes.

She is a wonderful little donkey.

I am glad you did the blog thing. To be honest I flat do not have the time to sit and do a blog, its hard enough sometimes with my day to check on this forum to see what is up.

Madeline is doing great with her leg treatment. Right now with how she has been doing it's looking like I might not need to do a May injection on her leg. And that is good. She will be stiff with it from time to time, but that is expected right now, but she is doing really well with it much more now than she was doing. So that is a plus. The exercise of me or David ponying her on a ride, is just going to help her that much more. It is already showing improvement in her movement with just the few times we have done it. I honestly believe, and I believe Laura her vet does too, that if we continue in this manner with her, she will get past this. I'm sure little Madeline hates having to wear her surcingle and elastic band and hobble, but the little stinker is learning she has to walk and bend the leg. She knows, as she knows it when you talk with her and tell her to pick it up and get a moving........she does it immediately. She is no dummy, she even backs up for however long I want her to these days just by a verbal "Back", "Back", "Back".......she knows exactly what you want her to do, and not physically having to move her backwards. I swear sometimes she fully understands EVERYTHING I say to her.

She is something else, that is for sure.

Have a good eve, we will see you this weekend, we still plan on going.......there has to be some sanity in life.........and that will be it!!

Linda

TO HEAR THAT MADELINE MAY NOT HAVE TO HAVE FURTHER INJECTIONS IS SUCH GOOD NEWS!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND KEEP THEM COMING!!!

JUST FYI RECEIVED THIS NOTE FROM A FELLOW DONKEY PERSON IN TEXAS:

"Cool, keep us posted on Maddie. We've always cut."

No comments:

Post a Comment