Sunday, May 9, 2010

Till Next Time...

After the long trail yesterday, Madeline got a break today while big brothers Gus and Earl went off on another ride. My horse was limping so I was also grounded... and neither of us was real happy about it! I started packing up my campsite so that I would be ready to head home when my friends returned from their ride. I could hear Madeline braying from time to time up the hill. I did go and sit with her for a bit and trade some more horsie treats for hugs {grin}. She was wearing her surcingle and hobble contraption for continued therapy while in her pen.

Later just before we left I went back up to say goodbye to David and Linda. David was scooping poop and got interrupted by another camper, and I turned around to find Madeline with the poop rake in her mouth... Linda says she "helps" dad all the time at home. And of course the camera was already packed up!

Have a safe trip home lil darlin'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment